I'm an undergraduate student (since 2019) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University majoring in Computer Science, and admitted into its 2023 PhD program.
Focusing on high performance computing network optimization and simulation.
Run canvas_grab as a daemon, grabing on schedules defined by crontab.
Arch Linux packaging integrations with badly designed software
You may refer to the currently available ones below.
Supports any versions from 2013b.
Arch Linux based router
Based on Arch Linux and my own Arch package build and distribution system.
After deprecating OpenWRT my dorm network has been fully taken by this router.
Pages are not fully prepared and will be released soon.Now the router function was moved to RHEL. Firewalld is a much intuitive method to manage routing, and have a great webUI (by cockpit, Red Hat) to manage it.
A software-based SplatPost plotter.
I do not appreciate the act of involution, so I license the creative assignments I do to everyone under the MIT license. You can view a detailed list at the link below.
Materials Recently my website are in maintenance, these resources will be reopened to public soon.
I'm currently available for a relationship.
If you're interested after acknowledging the facts below, please send an e-mail to the address above.
- I support the LGBT+ community, but I am male and tend to have a relationship with a female.
- I have a slight social phobia.
- I enjoy talking or working with smart people.
- I don't talk about politics, but I accept the discussion of political related topics. What I think of as politics is the relationship between people and society.
- I'm not interested in pop culture, but I like classical music.